“Immigration Rules Are Becoming More Complex. Let Us Help You Navigate through the US and Canada Visa Maze”
We know that these days, the government has created complicated barriers to entry. Immigration rules and regulations are becoming more complex.
In order to qualify to relocate to Canada or the US, you must present your case properly to a visa officer who can admit or deny your entry to Canada or the US. At Niren and Associates we specialize in preparing Visa applications for Canada and US.
We can represent you with the following immigration applications:
- Canadian Work Permits and LMO Applications
- Temporary Resident Permits (TRPs) for Denied Entry to Canada
- Student Visas, Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Spousal Sponsorships and Parental Sponsorships
- Skilled Worker Immigration
- Business Immigration, Investors, and much more!
- US Work Permits and B-1 Business Permits
- TN NAFTA Visitors and E-2 Investor Visas
- L-1 Visas and H-1B Visas
- US Waivers (for Denied Entry to the US)
- Student Visas, Green Cards, and much more!
The applications we prepare involve more than just completing forms and collecting supporting documents. Our applications are designed to persuade and to convince immigration officers to grant you the visa and to say “Yes” to your application for admission. We are with you from start of the Visa process, during the processing of the application, all the way to the end stages of approval. We are here to get you there!