Canadian Immigration Lawyers In Denver

United States citizens are applying to live and work in Canada in record numbers! People from all across the planet want to immigrate to Canada because of our high standard of living and educated population. Combined with our low crime rate and stable economy, Canada is one of the most ideal places to live and offers many different methods for people who want to work here temporarily or relocate here to live permanently.  Canadian Immigration Lawyer 300x147 Canadian Immigration Lawyers In Denver

Immigrate to Canada from Denver

Temporary residence in Canada is something you can consider if you want to visit Canada, work for a Canadian employer (and already have a job offer) or you want to study at a Canadian college or university. Visitor visas, work permits and study permits are available for these reasons. Thanks to the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), some of these temporary visas can even lead to permanent residency.

Many people want to move to Canada for good and become permanent residents. To do this, you must apply for permanent residency and in many cases this is done through another immigration stream. Permanent resident status is a highly sought-after immigration status in Canada, and as a result it is not easy to obtain. But, you may be eligible for one of the following programs and it would be in your best interest to contact a licensed immigration lawyer to see if you are. Some of these programs include: The Canadian Experience Class, Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, the Provincial Nominee Programs, Sponsorship programs like Spousal Sponsorship and Family Sponsorship, Investor Immigration and the Skilled Worker Program.

Canadian immigration lawyers serving Denver and surrounding areas

While the Canadian immigration system offers applicants multiple options and immigration categories, that does not mean that immigrating to Canada is easy. In fact, nothing could be more of the opposite. The immigration system in Canada is a tough one, and it can take years for someone to complete the process. This is why you need to consider giving yourself every advantage possible when you decide to immigrate to Canada. A licensed immigration lawyer is one of the biggest advantages you can find, and we are a team of immigration lawyers at an award-winning immigration firm. Don’t hesitate to contact us – we can help you determine what category suits you, what documents you need as well as where, when and how to file. You are closer than you think!


How do I qualify for a Canadian green card?

The Canadian permanent residency card is sometimes unofficially called a Canadian green card because it affords holders to live and work wherever they please in Canada on a permanent basis. Screen Shot 2012 10 17 at 8.16.32 PM 300x199 How do I qualify for a Canadian green card?

Qualifying for a permanent resident card, or Canadian green card, is not easy. The requirements are very strict and the process can take months or even years. If you think you qualify for a permanent resident card or Canadian green card based on the immigration categories below, please contact our immigration law firm. We are licensed immigration lawyers who have the experience and resources to fully assess your case and determine if you qualify for permanent residency in Canada.

Ways of qualifying for a Canadian green card

There are four primary immigration categories, also called immigration streams, that can result in permanent residency status if you are eligible. You may qualify to apply for permanent resident status in Canada based on one of these categories. If you don’t, please contact us for help. You may not be out of luck!

Investor or Self-Employed Immigration. Persons who have the money to invest a pre-determined amount of money in a Canadian business can be eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada, as can self-employed persons with the capital to start their own business in Canada.

Family Class Immigration: Canadian permanent residents or Canadian citizens can sponsor close relatives and spouses (or common-law partners) for permanent residency if they can demonstrate that they are able to support the person they are sponsoring financially.

Canadian Experience Class: Also called the CEC, the Canadian Experience Class provides an opportunity for people on work permits or study permits to use the Canadian experiences (in the workplace, language skills etc.) as an advantage when applying for permanent residency.

The Skilled Worker Program: For the Skilled Worker Program, workers who have skills that are high in demand in Canada and have work experience using those skills can apply for permanent residency.